Schedule More Procedures – 20/20 Conversions
Some practices are great at converting consults to surgery while other practices struggle with conversion. Industry wide, an average of 39% of patients who come in for refractive consultations do not schedule surgery. Our 20/20 Conversion smart email program systematically reconnects with these patients, encouraging them to call the practice to schedule their procedure. Using our ‘best practice’ approach, we encourage sending alternating emails from the doctor and the counselor, making them an offer they cannot refuse. A unique Patient Experience Survey is also included.
1. Doctor to Patient: The first email is sent the day after their consultation confirms the patient’s candidacy and asks them to fill out a Patient Experience Survey. Each practice can customize their survey to learn if there is anything that might be negatively affecting their conversion rate. As an incentive to complete the survey, we suggest offering the patient a small discount off their procedure.
2. Counselor to Patient: Several days after the first email, an email from the counselor addresses cost and fear issues and reminds patients of the discount offer if they schedule before the expiration of the offer date.
3. Doctor to Patient: Several weeks later, another email from the doctor reconfirms the patient’s candidacy. The doctor (surgeon) also offers the patient some one-on-one time and emphasizes the importance of the patient is making an informed decision.
4. Counselor to Patient: Another email attempts to get the patient to schedule before the expiration of the offer date. Patients are also offered VIP time with the surgeon along with priority scheduling.
5. Bonus to Legacy Patients: For all those patients who had a consultation in past years but did not schedule, a professionally designed HTML email is delivered that creates a sense of urgency for them to call to learn about several breakthroughs in vision correction procedures at your practice.
Tracking and Reports: Your secured password protected account will allow you to upload patients into the program one at a time or in bulk with Excel or comma delimited files. Using proxy phone numbers and click through links, you can generate numerous reports showing total emails sent, emails delivered, emails bounced, emails opened, click throughs and unsubscribes. You will have an additional account to review your custom Patient Experience Survey results that is also password protected.